What if you had the recipe to hit the ground running as a small business owner of a nationally recognized brand? You can as a franchisee if you make the right investment. Getting involved as an owner with a national franchise that has an established business model and existing exposure in several markets has considerable benefits.
This month we gave away Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa gift cards to the audience on the Rachael Ray Show. In the past, we’ve also provided Hand & Stone gift cards to guests of The Ellen Degeneres Show and Steve Harvey Show.
National brand exposure like a gift card giveaway on a syndicated television show is valuable for Hand & Stone’s brand and its franchisees. It makes franchisees feel good about their brand and spreads the word to consumers even further, spurring new foot traffic.
The benefits you can take advantage of by joining a national franchise are threefold:
- A proven track record of success: Investors want to see trends and a proven history. If you’re an investor and a potential franchisee evaluating an existing franchise brand with national exposure, you know that the brand has already established a track record and shows a history of positive performance.
- A business model that has already been fine-tuned: If a franchise brand has national exposure, the brand likely has experience at adapting its business model over the years to be successful. Not only can you count on the evolutionary nature of a successful national franchise, but you also benefit because the franchisor has fine-tuned its operations on its own time and dime. So if you’re an investor, you can take advantage of the infrastructure, support, and knowledge that the franchisor has built up along the way to improve its model. You as a franchisee get to jump right in the game with a nationally recognized brand and a wealth of franchisor experience at your disposal.
- Immense marketing support: The third aspect you can take advantage of as a franchisee is the existing advertising engine that is already in place with your franchise. As a small business owner in a retail environment, your success relies on driving foot traffic to your location. You want support to help you drive that traffic as well as the tools to succeed from your franchisor.
In addition to national brand exposure, Hand & Stone leverages its franchise experience to offer hands-on help for franchisees’ success. Hand & Stone spa owners get personalized attention from the Franchise Development Team like:
- In person visits to the headquarters
- One-on-one webinars and phone calls
- In-depth discussions about Expert Franchise Support Systems in regards to real estate, design and construction, investment and financing options, training and education, marketing and advertising, and average unit economics.
- The franchisor remains accessible as a support system to you as you sign the franchise agreement, open your spa, and operate your business!
It’s very hard for franchises to grow, and many struggle to receive national exposure. Hand & Stone comes in at number 66 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s top 500 list for 2017. That’s 66th in the country! We’ve grown the model by doing business strategically, methodically, and by hiring the best talent in the industry as we’ve gained experience and built our infrastructure. Our recipe for success is yours to use if you choose.